Saturday, July 2, 2016

One more reason"Why Liverpool and Manchester United Hate Each Other"



    "The last game in Euro will be my last game with Sweden. I hope it will not be tomorrow.
I will not participate in the Olympics because the last game will be the last game Sweden plays in this Euro. Let's hope it goes on for as long as possible.
To finish with a disappointment, never. Because I'm very proud to be the captain of Sweden and what I have achieved.

        I want to take this moment and thank all the supporters because they made it possible for me to achieve what I have achieved. Without them it would not be possible.
        Zlatan statement: " I came from this place people call "ghetto RosengĂ„rd", conquered Sweden and made it my country. My way. I am Sweden. A huge thank you to the Swedish people - without you I would never have been able to fulfill my dreams. You will always be in my blue and yellow heart. I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment